Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please pray over the Clark family, guide us to ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 mommaclark2013

mommaclark2013
  • 5 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:22 PM

Please pray over the Clark family, guide us to stay on the right path, protect us from all harm, and bless us indeed. We're currently facing something bigger than we can handle, and need a miracle from God to get through.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lalajames

lalajames
  • 525 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:25 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • mommaclark2013 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Yolande

Yolande
  • 432 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:25 PM

• mommaclark2013 Thanked This

#4 Don

Don
  • 52,255 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:26 PM

Remember this today, PS.9:10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. 10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.

#5 mommaclark2013

mommaclark2013
  • 5 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:27 PM

Thank you and GOD BLESS those who pray, I can feel I am on the edge and God is just one breath away from a break through, trying to stay calm in the storm, but need a Miracle and God's helping hand!!!

#6 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:34 PM

#7 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 2:42 PM

Dearest Lord hear this prayer and teach us your ways. Guide us to the answer. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies