Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you at your ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 EGHawes

EGHawes
  • 13 posts

Posted June 15, 2013 - 2:34 AM

Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you at your feet, Lord I thank you for being with me all the time, I pray to you Lord Almighty that my relationship with may grow stronger and stronger day by day. I feel so lonely at times, i pray Lord that you help my beloved husband Gilchrist to pass his exams, without paying any amount to the instructor, you know the money racket going on. bless him and his work. father i pray for my beloved brother Sujay, and thank you for answering to our prayers to deliver him from the addiction of alcohol, bless him and his wife with a child as your word says there will be no miscarriages. and this time when she conceives she will deliver a healthy child gifted by you. you also bless me with a healthy child as you know lord what my problem is only you can do the miracle. please hear my cries. Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you at your feet, Lord I thank you for being with me all the time, I pray to you Lord Almighty that my relationship with may grow stronger and stronger day by day. I feel so lonely at times, i pray Lord that you help my beloved husband Gilchrist to pass his exams, without paying any amount to the instructor, you know the money racket going on. bless him and his work. father i pray for my beloved brother Sujay, and thank you for answering to our prayers to deliver him from the addiction of alcohol, bless him and his wife with a child as your word says there will be no miscarriages. and this time when she conceives she will deliver a healthy child gifted by you. you also bless me with a healthy child as you know lord what my problem is only you can do the miracle. Please hear my cries. In Jesus Name Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,317 posts

Posted June 15, 2013 - 2:41 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • EGHawes Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted June 15, 2013 - 5:43 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Don

Don
  • 52,468 posts

Posted June 15, 2013 - 6:51 AM

PS.9:10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. 10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,674 posts

Posted June 15, 2013 - 7:59 AM

Child of God,

Do this for you for the next 21 days. Every morning when you wake up, at noon time, and in the evening before you go to bed tell the Lord Thank You 7 times.  Tell the Lord Thank YOU seven times in the morning, seven times at noon, and seven times at bed time. So for the next 21 days you are going to tell the Lord Thank You 21 times!!!  At the end of the 21 days send me a message and tell me how this is working for you. 

Let Pray: God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus.  I really do appreciate You. God I ask that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows,  failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments,  discouragements, etc;  but did not tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good.  I want to take the time right now to tell You…. THANK- YOU –JESUS!  God I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly about any and everything and You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry.  Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You for listening to me.  Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Jesus Thank You for loving me so much You would rather die for me than live without me.  Through the  good times thank You God. Through the bad times Thank You God.  Abba Father, Thank You !

Tell The Lord Thank You!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 187,199 posts

Posted June 21, 2013 - 2:34 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies