Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Help in prayer i need a big money blessing, ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Prayer23

Prayer23
  • 15 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 2:13 PM

Help in prayer i need a big money blessing, im homeless and no car just down right now please bless me with this. Let me keep my job and for my family to be closer. I need a big finacial blessing....
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 loreabuch

loreabuch
  • 10,603 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 2:18 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Don

Don
  • 52,454 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 2:21 PM

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
  • Prayer23 Thanked This

#4 lalajames

lalajames
  • 525 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 2:50 PM

• Prayer23 Thanked This

#5 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 3:44 PM

• Prayer23 Thanked This

#6 MerciMe

MerciMe
  • 10,131 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 4:41 PM

Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2 *Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name!
  • Prayer23 Thanked This

#7 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 5:30 PM

Lord we know with you everything is possible. Please help this person to receive financial importance for her life and its problems. Amen.
  • Prayer23 Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies