Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Lord Help our family.My husband is disabled and ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kota

Kota
  • 13 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:39 AM

Dear Lord Help our family. My husband is disabled and I asking for his pain to go way permanently. Please help me to make money soon. I have not been hired by any companies. Therefore, I need my business to flourish. Please show me the way to make this happen soon. Thank you Lord for all that you have given us.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Bernie

Bernie
  • 3,342 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:40 AM

Prayed for you in Jesus name
  • Kota Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 childofgod2013

childofgod2013
  • 1,001 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:42 AM

Ephesians 6:10 In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].
  • Kota Thanked This

#4 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:45 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Kota Thanked This

#5 MerciMe

MerciMe
  • 10,131 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:45 AM

Please remember that if you are feeling like giving up that usually means you are about to get a break through of some kind. Hang on. Endure. Fight the good fight and keep praying and believing because we serve a Mighty God and He is always on time.
  • Kota Thanked This

#6 BrendaM

BrendaM
  • 483 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:46 AM

Lord Jesus, we ask you to bring your healing touch to those whom we know to be sick, afraid, or worried. Bring them your peace and healing. I pray for you and your request. Amen.
  • Kota Thanked This

#7 srcade87

srcade87
  • 3,865 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:46 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Kota Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies