Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please God let me get the job offer, I ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 hammer_*guest*

hammer_*guest*

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:36 PM

Please God let me get the job offer, I need to be able to provide for my family and I don't want to lose my house and all that I've worked so hard for. In Jesus name, Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:38 PM

Praying for job offer. Amen!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 magic

magic
  • 1,388 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:39 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:39 PM

I will Pray for you in jesus name amen you will keep your house you will get that job just keep the faith

#5 ndl718

ndl718
  • 719 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:47 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,414 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 6:36 PM

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).  

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless me with an excellent job. Bless me with the job You want me to have.  Help me to excel as I do my job as unto You Lord Jesus.  Bless me financially on this job so that I will be able to tithe, pay all my bills, buy the things that I need, and the things that You want me to have. Bless me so that I will be able to be a blessing to those whom you called me to bless, and be able to save for the future.

God also bless me with the strength, wisdom, knowledge, and an overwhelming, unyielding, passionate, persistent desire to get and stay healthy (spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally) for the glory of God. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose in life.  Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps each and every day.  Be Lord of All in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for.

Bless me Lord Jesus.  May I come to know You better, love You more, and purpose in my  heart, mind, and flesh to live my life  to always  honor You in all I say and do. Let the lifestyles that I live and my  character illustrate to the world and everyone watching that I love You. Continue to work on me.  Make me fit for the Master’s use.  God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

Always Take Time To Pray! 
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 184,750 posts

Posted June 04, 2013 - 4:36 PM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies