Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear lord, please give me your assistance in my ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 lost_soul

lost_soul
  • 625 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 3:32 AM

Dear lord, please give me your assistance in my daily life, and grant me your wisdom so that I could stay focused to achieve my goals. Lord, I pray that you will give me more strength so I could pour myself out the sufferings. Lord, I thank you that you have given me support through family and friends. I am sorry that I failed to pass the challenges life throws at me. Lord, my depression seems to be worse these days. Everyone surrounds me praise me, but myself seems to see things grey and hopeless. Lord, I am sorry I arrogantly think I deserved all the gifts in the past. If you have forgiven me, please give me signs so I can live my days guilt-free. Lord, I cannot feel the justice when the others who have done damages in my life having a wonderful life while I am suffering financially and mentally. Lord, please grant me more wisdom to see through this and let the uneasy at my heart go. Lord, you are the most powerful and I ask for your healing power, Lord, please give me more opportunities so that I could climb back to my position. Lord, I want to use all the talents you blessed me with to serve the world and you. Lord, give me encouragement in daily life, please. In Jesus's name, Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 loveangel

loveangel
  • 3,469 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 3:46 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • lost_soul Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 humbleprayer

humbleprayer
  • 606 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:17 AM

Lord, our hope is in you. You are our strength each day. Teach us to listen to allow your words to change us, to have healthy thoughts and to remind ourselves of your encouraging and healing words. Thank you for everything. In Jesus name. Amen.
  • lost_soul Thanked This

#4 Cindy64

Cindy64
  • 643 posts

Posted May 29, 2013 - 4:30 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • lost_soul Thanked This

#5 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 184,901 posts

Posted June 04, 2013 - 3:33 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
  • lost_soul Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies