Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Lord Jesus, please answer my prayer. I ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 knapjona

knapjona
  • 3 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:12 AM

Dear Lord Jesus, please answer my prayer. I have been searching for employment for almost one year, and I have yet to find a new job. At times I feel overwhelmed and very discouraged, and sometimes feel like I just want to give up. Lord Jesus, I pray that you will answer my prayer and allow me to find a job that will meet my needs financially, and will also be a good fit for my skills. Lord, I know you are in control of all things, so I pray that you will continue to comfort me during this difficult time in my life. I pray for your peace in my life. In your precious name, Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,804 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:19 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • knapjona Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 annadibali

annadibali
  • 77 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:27 AM

FATHER GOD, please hear and answer this prayer.... With YOUR loving power we believe this problem will be solve soon.
In JESUS name I pray, amen

FATHER GOD, please hear and answer this prayer.... With YOUR loving power we believe this problem will be solve soon.
In JESUS name I pray, amen
  • knapjona Thanked This

#4 Nafat

Nafat
  • 70 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:30 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • knapjona Thanked This

#5 jeanmush

jeanmush
  • 35 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:41 AM

• knapjona Thanked This

#6 Liana256

Liana256
  • 11,791 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:49 AM

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
  • knapjona Thanked This

#7 soldieroflove

soldieroflove
  • 294 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 2:53 AM

• knapjona Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies