Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank you lord for always keeping me safe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 missnan67

missnan67
  • 912 posts

Posted June 29, 2009 - 7:41 AM

Just want to thank you lord... You always keep me safe and always right on time... I want to thank you for the little things as well as the big things... Lord help me to have more patience.. Give me wisdom and knowledge to unstand your word better.. Lord i pray i will be able to return to work next week with out and confusion with the high ups at work.. I pray they will welcome me back.. And i pray they will not do me dirty... Jobs are so hard to come by and this one is so close to home... Lord please save my job... I have been off for 9 months and i pray i will be able to go back to the same job with out no problems.. Lord bridle my tongue that i would never say anything out of the way to any one to hurt their feelings.. Lord i pray people will start seeing im not the same one as i use to be.. Lord i pray phil will give his life back to you... Lord send christain people his way.. Pray he will stop drinking for good... Lord i thank you for answering the prays i have said in the past with him ... He is spending more time with me.. Lord i pray you help me not jump to the gun when it comes to what he is doing.. Lord give me postive thoughts about him and i pray he will draw closer and closer to me.. Lord he says he will never soften his heart but what he dont know he is already doing.. So i thank you for that .... Please lord keep all evil people from him... I pray he will let me move in his rental... I pray some day he will marry me... Lord i pray my daughter will turn her life back to you and i pray you keep her safe from the abuse thats going on in her home... I pray she will wake up and see thats not a life for her or her babys... Lord please lay it on her heart what i had to suffer because of fear but i finally seen and got out and stayed out... She send how happy i was after getting out of the abuse so i pray she will see and get away from it all ... Keep her safe lord in jesus name amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 CJOV_*guest*

CJOV_*guest*

Posted June 29, 2009 - 10:38 AM

Lord, I am in agreement with this prayer. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 dion

dion
  • 4,878 posts

Posted June 29, 2009 - 10:50 AM

LoRD, I'M IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH WITH THIS PRAYER LORD.i also want to thankyou and praise for all you do for me and my loved ones........in jesus name amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies