Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

My Heavenly Father ... In Jesus mighty name i ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 isaac

isaac
  • 609 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 5:22 PM

My Heavenly Father ... In Jesus mighty name i ask you to impart me an intensive grace and mercy in this stage of my life .. I am facing difficult time my Lord and need your grace and it is sufficient ... Open the heavenly gates of helping and supporting upon me ... Encompass me with your grace to get victory in the issues and battles i am confronting ... I need your help in all aspects of my life .. I am tired and exhausted my Lord .. Recommend your angels to work in all aspects of my life ... Guide me Lord , show me the way .. Don't forget me in this time , show me your mighty hand ... Pour out your grace and mercy in the ministry ... Pour out your grace and mercy in my relationship with the girl i want to marry ... Pour out your grace and mercy in all details of my future marriage ... Pour out your grace and mercy in my finances ... Pour out your grace and mercy in my relationships with people ... pour out your grace and mercy in all aspects of my life ... I feel rejection and resistance all the time , change it into acceptance and help in Jesus mighty name ... I feel ugliness and degrading , change it into beauty and uniqueness ... I feel isolation and loneliness , change it into intimacy and familiarity ... I need miracles nowadays ... Please do it in Jesus mighty name ... Fill me with the Holy Ghost ... In Jesus mighty name ... Amen ... Isaac , Egypt
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Don

Don
  • 52,442 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 5:23 PM

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 yourkid

yourkid
  • 150 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 5:25 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 believing

believing
  • 141 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 5:27 PM

Father we thank you that you are in control every moment in our lives...we thank you that you know our needs before we ask...Father, I stand in agreement with this young man praying your will in all areas of his precious life.  May he have peace as doors begin to open for him in all areas.   Lord, we thank you that no matter what you face you are always with us and your peace is greater than any thing that we face.  Thank you for holding us in the palm of your hand at all times...thank you for the future you have planned for this young man.. Bless him dear Lord we ask.  Amen.

#5 aretha44

aretha44
  • 5,734 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 6:21 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 MillaSofia

MillaSofia
  • 1,028 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 6:28 PM

I am praying for you.

#7 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 7:41 PM

Dearest Lord hear this prayer and teach us your ways. Guide us to the answer. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies