Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Soften Her Heart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 alan

alan
  • 2,009 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 8:05 AM

Lord i am going to meet with pastor derek today to discuss my mariage with him. my wife despite all my efforts is still focused on sale of house, division of assets and the eventual divorce. please god let her see this is not the answer. our children need both of us,in all the chaos and last 2 turbulent months we both have slightly different versions of the past year. but in the end our marriage has broken. please god help us both to see the bigger picture. help us both to be able to come together and heal our marriage. let terri realize that divorce is not the answer, let her see the kids need us both, let her see how far we have come in life, let her see how willing i am to work on 'us', let her see there is hope and with gods help we can do this. god help me to become the father my kids need and the husband both you and terri want me to be. god i know with your help nothing is impossible. i know you hate divorce and want us to stand for our marriages. god give us both the capacity to forgive and forget, to open our hearts to love one another the way we used to and to commit to each other to forge a new future.

god please soften terris heart remove the stones from her heart and break down her wall, please help us reconcile

in jesus name
amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lamb

lamb
  • 29,994 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 8:10 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 onemorehope

onemorehope
  • 540 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 8:22 AM

God are the source of love...we believe this in Jesus name...amen..

#4 km444

km444
  • 161 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 8:23 AM

I place a hedge of thorns around this marriage and all marriages on this site and bind Satan from any further destruction.  I pray that hearts are healed and blinders are removed.  Please break the chains Satan has on the wayward spouse and bring them back home.  If there are any other's involved I pray they will loose interest! I pray that communication barriers are broken. Give them no rest Lord until they return to you as well. Thank you for hearing my prayer Lord in Jesus Mighty Name Amen!!!

"Jesus said, 'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'" John 8:31-32

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 11:22

We stand on the following promises:
John 14:27, Matthew 11:22, Mark 11:24, Jeremiah 31:13, Jeremiah 15:20, Numbers 23:19, Hosea 14:4, Isaiah 29:24,

• alan Thanked This

#5 mgt

mgt
  • 764 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 9:10 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 shadowofleaves

shadowofleaves
  • 2,257 posts

Posted February 27, 2013 - 1:25 PM

Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration. Amen.

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 184,842 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 8:07 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies