Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Heavenly Father .. In Jesus mighty ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 isaac

isaac
  • 609 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 5:23 AM

Heavenly Father .. In Jesus mighty name i ask you today to help me in my relationship with Christina .. Guide me , Lord .. Pour out your revealing power between us .. Put in my mouth the words she need to be built more and more in your kingdom .. Fill her with the Holy Ghost to be able to move further in your knowledge .. Bless our love for your glory .. bless our love and make it constructing for your kingdom .. The Good Woman is more precious than the Jewels , In Proverbs ... Build her day after day to be that woman .. Build her and open her eyes , her ears , her mind ... Talk to her in dreams and visions .. Break the power of stronghold drives her back .. Break the chains of the past from her life .. Pour anointing of Joy in her Spirit .. Deliver her from all her Pains ... Deliver her from any generational curses .. Deliver her from feeling of forsaking and bitterness .. Show her that you are her father .. Make her feel that .. She Loves you Lord but she is in struggle , she needs your revelation .. Give your angels charge over her and i ... Recommend your angels to protect her in all her ways .. Recommend your angels to strengthen her internally .. Recommend your angels to draw us closer to each other .. Fill our relationship with Miracles and Wonders ... Give me grace in her eyes .. Glorify me in her eyes because i am your Son ... I trust you Lord and believe in your love to me .. I prayed in Jesus mighty name .. By the power of his blood and the Power of the Holy Ghost ... Thanks my real Father ... Amen ... Isaac , Egypt

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,956 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 5:30 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Boise78

Boise78
  • 103 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 5:43 AM

Dear Lord Jesus,

Let your everlasting presence and guidance be prevalent in this relationship. Let your love dominate their hearts so that you father may bring them closer to each in your holy word.

We love you Lord Jesus and in your name we pray, Amen.

#4 love27

love27
  • 804 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 5:54 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 Jvill

Jvill
  • 26,378 posts

Posted May 14, 2013 - 6:36 AM

I agree with you in prayer in the name of Jesus

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 185,069 posts

Posted May 20, 2013 - 5:24 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies