Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Update On My Court Case

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 marlin4

marlin4
  • 39 posts

Posted February 11, 2013 - 9:30 PM

I went to court today. My lawyers told me really good news today. They found a lot of evidence that would help me win this case. They also was talking to the States attorney and seeing if this case could be dropped because this case is so much in my favor. Just praying, wishing, and hoping that this case is dropped. my next court date is march 21st. please continue to pray for me. God bless you all.
Thanks a lot,
Marlin
God is the GREATEST.
Jeremiah 29:11
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 twinkle

twinkle
  • 3,366 posts

Posted February 11, 2013 - 9:34 PM

may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Ta2

Ta2
  • 415 posts

Posted February 11, 2013 - 9:37 PM

I prayed for u in Jesus name amen
  • marlin4 Thanked This

#4 SpriteSpirit

SpriteSpirit
  • 585 posts

Posted February 11, 2013 - 9:49 PM

Praying Lamentations 3:58-60  "You have taken up my cause, O Lord; you have redeemed my life. You have seen the wrong done to me, O Lord; judge my cause. You have seen all their vengeance, all their plots against me."

2 Peter 2:29  "Then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the
unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,"

Psalm 34:17  "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."

Psalm 107:6  "Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress."

John 16:33  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the

world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

1 Peter 5:7  "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."
Philippians 4:7  "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Psalm 5:12  "For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield."
Psalm 84:11  "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly."

Psalm 106:4  "Remember me, O Lord, when you show favor to your people; help me when you save them,..."

Exodus 33:17  "And the Lord said to
Moses, “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have
found favor in my sight, and I know you by name."

Blessed be the Lord,who daily bears us up; God is our salvation in Jesus' name.  Amen

• marlin4 Thanked This

#5 faith888

faith888
  • 556 posts

Posted February 11, 2013 - 10:03 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • marlin4 Thanked This

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 187,251 posts

Posted February 17, 2013 - 9:30 PM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies