Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 GaGirl

GaGirl
  • 151 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 9:34 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, there is so much going on in everyone's life. I know you are aware of these things, because you know all things. You are so awesome. Lord, you are our Creator and you know what we all need before we even ask. Thank you for giving to us your wonderful blessings. Lord, I just lift all people up to you. I place every burden we are all carrying up to you Jesus. I know there is nothing impossible with you. You can fix all things, where we can not. Please, help us not snatch it back once we have released it to you. Please open up hearts, minds, eyes to see you and ears to listen to you. Please forgive us when we fail you. Please help all of us be a shinning light for you and a witness for you. Let others see you through us. Lord there is so much sickness, so many broken hearts, so many people without jobs, so many suffering financially, and so much sadness. Lord, please comfort each of us, please give us wisdom and knowledge to endure all these adversities. Please help us to remove our selfish ways, to put you first in our life, to live for you and walk your narrow pathway and not ours. We are not right all the time and we need to admit when we are wrong. Please let us not hold any resentment, anger, regrets, bitterness or anything that is displeasing to you. Lord, I have truly forgive those that have brought harm into my life. Thank you so much Jesus for loving us and giving your life on that cross for us to have eternal life. Jesus we know you took all things upon that cross with you and you never change. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. What you did on earth can still be done through you today. Thank you so much for all the blessings you have already bestowed upon us. Thank you for the miracle blessings you are going to give to us. Thank you for your unconditional love. I praise you Jesus and I love you with all my heart. I am so grateful and appreciative for all you do for us. Please Lord keep all us of safe from all evil and harm. Protect each of us in our going out and coming in. Thank you for all healing and all things. I pray and ask all these things in your precious name Jesus Christ. Amen

Edited by GaGirl, February 10, 2013 - 9:40 PM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,279 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 9:41 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,188 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 9:43 PM

I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager Linda Flagg

#4 TERRY

TERRY
  • 2,084 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 9:44 PM

Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you graant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

#5 Kathleen

Kathleen
  • 1,933 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 10:35 PM

Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

#6 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 11:37 PM

May the god hear and grant this pray accoring to his will!in Jesus name,Amen.

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 186,351 posts

Posted February 16, 2013 - 9:34 PM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies