Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Money Owed To Me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ysmine

Ysmine
  • 306 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 4:58 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please pray that my brother will pay back the money he owes me. When I asked him he didn't even respond back. I hope he isn't just trying to get out of owing me.
Thanks for the prayers and God Bless.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Sia

Sia
  • 105 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 5:01 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,359 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 5:41 PM

God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing. <><><><><><><><><><><><> Child of God Let’s Pray...God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen. <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
  • Ysmine Thanked This

#4 Action238

Action238
  • 5,064 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 6:24 PM

Whatever the reason don't let it come between you two..because God will bring that to another level..and forgiveness can and does get out of control...first...when we lend to someone...do it knowing you may never get it back...if he needed it..it means he was behind and still may be.  has his position changed...if it has not..he does not have it...he should call to tell you and be a man...but remember it is not your brother it is principalities in high places...shame comes in full force...guilt because he can't possibly come up with the money and he feels like a fool...so in other words he is probably being controled by strongholds that he is holding onto because he loves you and knows he has hurt you...He should not have asked for the money...and you should not have loaned it in a time of real tribulation...people are hurting bad...loosing everything they own now a days...people are desperate and go to measures beyond their normal self.....So please don't let anything come between you two..we are too close to the end for you to loose out with God because he was sincere and desperate...

Lord touch this family and bring them together in unity with You...bless this situation with a Miracle and let him get enough money to pay his sister back...Lord bless him with opportunity for work and for money in Jesus name Lord speak a Miracle...you know the need...

God bless you 

#5 mlschandler

mlschandler
  • 822 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 10:50 PM

I have prayed for you in Jesus Holy name.
  • Ysmine Thanked This

#6 sandy18

sandy18
  • 2,211 posts

Posted February 06, 2013 - 10:59 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Ysmine Thanked This

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 186,629 posts

Posted February 12, 2013 - 4:59 PM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
  • Ysmine Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies