Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God help me I'm so scared I'm afraid of ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie4t

Natalie4t
  • 18 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 10:51 PM

God help me I'm so scared I'm afraid of moving and the bills I'm just so scared of the uncertainty please help me to be at ease please show me we will be ok ...Can we do this?.You know what I mean lord you know my heart
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 142,450 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 10:58 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Natalie4t Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Johnson Mncube

Johnson Mncube
  • 328 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 10:58 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Natalie4t Thanked This

#4 Don

Don
  • 56,776 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 11:00 PM

Phl.4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
  • Natalie4t Thanked This

#5 Johnson Mncube

Johnson Mncube
  • 328 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 11:00 PM

He promised no to leave us nor forsake us. Rest assured he is with you. Lord may our will be done in Jesus name Amen
  • Natalie4t Thanked This

#6 Ta2

Ta2
  • 415 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 11:01 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Natalie4t Thanked This

#7 Natalie4t

Natalie4t
  • 18 posts

Posted May 10, 2013 - 12:27 AM

He promised no to leave us nor forsake us. Rest assured he is with you. Lord may our will be done in Jesus name Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies