Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Heavenly Father, please be with me today. Please help ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 MLA

MLA
  • 317 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 7:28 AM

Heavenly Father, please be with me today. Please help me. Please take this burden from me. I am so distressed and anxious, please Lord God help me today. In Jesus Holy Name I pray. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,263 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 7:35 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • MLA Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 ezekielsp

ezekielsp
  • 1,090 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 8:10 AM

Jeremiah 29:11

FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS THAT I THINK TOWARD YOU, SAYS THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL, TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE AND A HOPE.

Isaiah 58:11.

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL. 

• MLA Thanked This

#4 Waterhill42

Waterhill42
  • 915 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 8:36 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • MLA Thanked This

#5 AdamANT

AdamANT
  • 2,667 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 8:50 AM

May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
  • MLA Thanked This

#6 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 9:21 AM

Lord please hear your child request and help him!in Jesus name,Amen.

• MLA Thanked This

#7 HeartofaPhoenix

HeartofaPhoenix
  • 2,059 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 9:50 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies