Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please Lord take away my worries and help me ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted January 19, 2013 - 9:12 AM

Please Lord take away my worries and help me to keep on fully trusting you Lord. Take my fear away and enjoy the gift you gave me. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,317 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 9:19 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 HeartofaPhoenix

HeartofaPhoenix
  • 2,059 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 9:31 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 TXPrayerwarrior

TXPrayerwarrior
  • 2,128 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 9:36 AM

Dear God,

You did not give us a spirit of fear but of power love and sound mind.(2 Timothy 1:17) Please take away all fear and replace it with love because we trust you!  You came that we might have life and have it to the full. Thank you for sending Jesus to heal us mind, body and spirit and to take away the sins of the world.  We lay all worry at the cross and take up your yoke, which is light.

All fear is from the evil one, but you Lord lead us by peace. We ignore this fear and we will dwell on what ever is true, lovely, noble and worthy of praise (Philippians 4:8)

Thank you for your word to guide us Lord. I pray this christian will learn more scriptures and keep them in their heart for protection. Help them remember you are God! God you know the plans you have for us and you came to prosper us, not to harm us to give us a hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Send this christian friends to lift them up and share their joys and sorrows. Send them more opportunity to hear your word through church, books, and biblestudies!  Help them to keep on the armor of God. Helmet of salvation, loins guirded wtih truth, breast plate of righteousness, feet shod with the preparation of gospel of peace and the word of God which is our sword of the spirit. (Ephesians 6:13-17)

In Jesus Name

Amen

#5 Chilton

Chilton
  • 906 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 9:36 AM

Luke 12

Do Not Worry

22Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his lifeb? 26Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

27“Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 28If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! 29And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

32“Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. 33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Lord I ask that You take care of her every need, while You strengthen her faith.  Thank You Jesus, Amen

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 187,199 posts

Posted January 25, 2013 - 9:15 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies