Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

I ask for God to grant me favor in ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 bubbles2011_*guest*

bubbles2011_*guest*

Posted January 06, 2013 - 11:40 PM

I ask for God to grant me favor in my health and in my financial problems, I know that he always has a plan for everything unlike anything we can imagine. Help me to turn over my worry to God and let him take care of my problems. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,313 posts

Posted January 06, 2013 - 11:40 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted January 07, 2013 - 12:25 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 HeartofaPhoenix

HeartofaPhoenix
  • 2,059 posts

Posted January 07, 2013 - 5:43 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 ljackson9477

ljackson9477
  • 4,032 posts

Posted January 07, 2013 - 4:45 PM

I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

#6 bubbles2011_*guest*

bubbles2011_*guest*

Posted January 07, 2013 - 6:53 PM

Thank you for your prayer. I am going through a really rough time with my health and  finances, and I know God is the answer to all problems.  I know we just turn over our problems to him and he knows best how to handle them, if we have the faith to trust in this.  Thank you for taking time to think of me.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies