Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Jesus Please Heal My Mom's Pain

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gardenia

Gardenia
  • 92 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:35 PM

Dear Sweet Jesus Of Mercies & Miracles,

I pray tonight that you would please heal my mom of her severe back pain. Also, thank you Jesus for the good news the other day, about her test results about her kidneys. The tests said that she did not have kidney failure. Thank You Jesus & all who prayed for her. Your prayers made a difference.....Anyway, Jesus please help her to be calm in the midst of her misery, and pain, and please guide her with Your Holy Light. Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,514 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:35 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 pradmin

pradmin
  • 5,547 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:55 PM

I prayed for your request in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 papafishin52

papafishin52
  • 5,989 posts

Posted January 05, 2013 - 12:02 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Gardenia Thanked This

#5 tammera

tammera
  • 189 posts

Posted January 05, 2013 - 2:11 AM

#6 dani35

dani35
  • 1,074 posts

Posted January 05, 2013 - 10:06 AM

#7 ljackson9477

ljackson9477
  • 4,032 posts

Posted January 05, 2013 - 7:06 PM

I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
  • Gardenia Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies