Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord please pray for a financial miracle for me ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 jasonjason_*guest*

jasonjason_*guest*

Posted December 13, 2012 - 6:46 AM

Lord please pray for a financial miracle for me today. It's incredibly stressful and scary. I have things out there to make it happen- craigslist ads to sell stuff and payday tomorrow. I fear I'm going to be $500 short and will face eviction. Whatever prayers you can muster will help I just know it.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,315 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 6:46 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 pradmin

pradmin
  • 5,548 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 7:10 AM

I prayed for your request in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 3Nathansalways

3Nathansalways
  • 531 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 7:37 AM

Jehovah Jireh is your provider He sees your needs and will come through like He did for me. Stop worrying start praising and see what YOur God can do. Father hear and answer this cry to devine deliverance in Jesus Mighty Name AMEN

#5 fullofgrace

fullofgrace
  • 1,667 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 7:50 AM

The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him,
to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God’s word].

Lamentations 3:25

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,640 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 8:03 AM

God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will grant this petition according to Your will and Your timing. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or ever prayed. Amen!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies