Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Marriage Restoration

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Anettea

Anettea
  • 24 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 3:23 AM

Thank you everyone for praying in the past with me for the restoration of my marriage. Although nothing visible has changed God has worked wonderfully in my life and give me strength and courage. Can I please ask that your agree with me in prayer that God will work in my husbands heart as well that he will return to forgive and return to our marriage.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 3:30 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 soldieroflove

soldieroflove
  • 294 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 4:09 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 shadowofleaves

shadowofleaves
  • 2,257 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 6:32 AM

Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this prayer request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.

#5 Don

Don
  • 52,449 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 6:58 AM

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU.

#6 Sportscanuk

Sportscanuk
  • 3,752 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 7:56 AM

Heavenly Father, In the Name of Jesus, we bring before You the hearts of this dear couple. We pray and confess Your Word over them, and as we do, we use our faith, believing that Your Word will come to pass. Therefore we stand in the gap for and we pray and confess that will let all bitterness, indignation, wrath, rage, bad temper, resentment, brawling, clamor, contention, slander, abuse, evil speaking or blasphemous language, all malice, spite and ill will be banished from them. We pray that they have a fresh start at a renewed foundation of faith and friendship, that they become useful and helpful and kind to each other, tenderhearted, compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted, forgiving one another readily and freely as You Father, in Christ, forgave them. (Ephesians 4:31). We ask Lord that they will walk in love, esteeming and delighting in one another as Christ loved them and gave Himself up for them, a slain offering and sacrifice to You, God, so that it becomes a sweet fragrance (Ephesians 5). We bind Satan in the Name of Jesus, and we ask that he be rendered helpless and powerless in the lives of these two desperate souls. We come against the spirit of brokenness, failed communication, giving up, annoyance separation, divorce and discord, and we loose him from his assignment against them. Satan, your power is broken from their relationship in the name of Jesus, Amen! (2 Timothy 2:26). Heavenly Father, we thank You, and we ask that you will be constantly renewed in the spirit of their minds, having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude. That they put on the new nature and are created in God’s image in the true righteousness and holiness (Ephesians 4:23). That they have come to their senses and escaped out of the snare of the devil who has held them captive and henceforth now do Your will, that they love one another with the Godly love, united in total peace, harmony and happiness. We agree in Jesus name! Lord, I ask you to speak to their hearts and heal their hurts so they may be reconciled to making this relationship work. In Jesus Name We Pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.

#7 mdl

mdl
  • 2,033 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 7:57 AM

Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this prayer request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies