Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please pray for a healing miracle for my nephew, ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 proudaunt_*guest*

proudaunt_*guest*

Posted November 30, 2012 - 11:37 PM

Please pray for a healing miracle for my nephew, Robert. He is 30 years old, has a beautiful wife, and a one year old baby boy. He has always been happy and full of life. He was shot this morning in the neck, severing his spinal cord. The doctors say he will be paralyzed. Our family is small, and I am desperately asking for prayers.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,848 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 11:37 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • MonicainNorway Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 FROMWOUNDEDNESS

FROMWOUNDEDNESS
  • 836 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 11:50 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 FROMWOUNDEDNESS

FROMWOUNDEDNESS
  • 836 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:02 AM

OH, my heart and prayers Go out to you.

An action of faith is needed by us.
The Bible clearly shows this in the Gospel of Mark 2:3-5

And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men. And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him; and when they had made an opening, they let down the pallet on which the paralytic lay. And when Jesus saw their faith he said to the paralytic, “My son; your sins are forgiven.”

Posted Image

The human action of faith was, the group of men carrying the paralytic to the house and taking the trouble to lower him through the roof towards Jesus. They did not give up, just because the house was crowded and unable to get close.
It is not just the sick person, but others, such as relatives, friends and church communities also could pray for one’s healing. Jesus first saw their faith and only then uses his divine power to heal.
The divine power of Jesus which causes the miracle healing, comes only after the human desire and action of faith.
Jesus’ healing is wholesome. Jesus heals not only your body, but also your soul. Hence the words “Your sins are forgiven”.
Our ability to forgive others is another important factor before we say the healing prayer.
In order to pray for emotional healing and spiritual healing, it is important that we forgive those who hurt us. Jesus emphasises this in the Gospel of Mark 11:24-26

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against any one; so that your father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

#5 faithope

faithope
  • 2,061 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:11 AM

Amen and amen. The prayer of the righteous saints avails much,..keep praying of your dear nephew, proudaunt :) James 5:16
  • SinglemomV Thanked This

#6 pradmin

pradmin
  • 5,548 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:47 AM

I prayed for your request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
  • MonicainNorway Thanked This

#7 rustychiefs

rustychiefs
  • 749 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 1:08 AM

You are included in my prayers, may everything happen in the way you ask, in jesus name i pray, amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies