Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Asking For Favor Of Abundant Blessings....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Posted October 31, 2012 - 8:59 AM

Dear God, I thank you for everything that you have given and provided to us. I thank you for my love ones, friends, food that we eat and your words. We have been praying for a job with my husband last week he applied the job but he didn't again get the job just like in the past not even got a chance to interview him. But Lord that doesn't mean we will cease to ask and pray I believe You will one day answer our prayers you are not limited Lord you are abundance of grace. I know Jesus that you are willing to shower to us because the grace you have is provided for us already, so I claim Dear Lord the favor of grace and mercy for my family, for my husband and I and to all of your children. I am asking all these in the name of Jesus AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,392 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 8:59 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 FROMWOUNDEDNESS

FROMWOUNDEDNESS
  • 836 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 9:15 AM

AMEN!!!!!

We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord. That it may please thee to support, help, and comfort all who are in danger, necessity, and tribulation, We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies