Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Productivity At Work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Andrea_*guest*

Andrea_*guest*

Posted October 30, 2012 - 6:01 AM

Lord in Jesus name, lately i've been feeling very demotivated on the job. I'm not very excited about my work anymore and sometimes i feel like i want to quit. But Lord, this is my bread and butter and right now I need this job. So I ask that you bring me back that joy i used to have in my job, that joy I had in coming to work everyday. I want to be successful and very productive. So Lord, please help me to focus and to get alot of work done today so that I can be proud of myself and so can my supervisors. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,753 posts

Posted October 30, 2012 - 6:01 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • fullofgrace Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 BeinfaithBelievers

BeinfaithBelievers
  • 1,185 posts

Posted October 30, 2012 - 6:38 AM

Yes Father please grant us good knowledge and wisdom on how to work and how to be productive.Bless us father like how you have blessed Joseph, Daniel....make us fruitful to our Organizations and make your careers successful so that we could be witnessed on your name..we surrender this prayer in Jesus Mighty name...AMEN!!!

#4 fullofgrace

fullofgrace
  • 1,667 posts

Posted October 30, 2012 - 7:06 AM

i share this word to you ...
Gal 5:17
For the desires of the flesh are opposed to the [Holy] Spirit,
and the [desires of the] Spirit are opposed to the flesh
(godless human nature);
for these are antagonistic to each other
[continually withstanding and in conflict with each other],
so that you are not free but are prevented from doing what you desire to do.

#5 tccost

tccost
  • 118 posts

Posted October 30, 2012 - 7:45 AM

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this day and for your love and forgiveness. I ask, that you have mercy on all of us. Please guide Andrea in her job and give her the patience and motivation that she seeks Lord. I can related and understand what she is going through and how she is feeling. She clearly wants to excel at her job and wants to make changes for the best. I pray you give her this strength and newfound motivation and drive. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,210 posts

Posted October 30, 2012 - 10:00 AM

Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. I have prayed over your prayer request in Jesus’ name! There are others also praying over your request. May God bless you with the desires of your heart. God is in control. Jesus Loves You. God will work out all things for your good (Romans 8:28).

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies