Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Heavenly Father,Thank you for this new day and ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Love56

Love56
  • 1,566 posts

Posted May 03, 2013 - 2:05 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,Thank you for this new day and for the beautiful sunshine. I thank you for all I have. I pray nothing displeasing will come happen today. I pray for a beautiful day and for all my family and friends and neighbors I do thank you that James is going fix my boiler,and I do thank you that Mike has lent me the money for the part and I do thank you that I had the time to get the part. Father,I do pray to you that you will richly bless James and Mike. I pray it will be very straightforward when James does the work to fit this part and my boiler will work 100 % and for a very long time,years at least,and there will not be any complications at all,when he fits the part and ever. Father,you are a living God and I know you are with me. I thank you for this beautiful weather here in the U.K...and thank you for richly blessing my holiday leave.. I am truly sorry for my sins and do truly repent,please take away strain and stress I feel and fill me with all the fruits of the Holy Spirit. I pray and praise any plan of Satan is already over powered by you and Jesus. Dear Father,I pray by the power of your Holy Spirit will help me to have complete faith and belief that you will answer my prayers. You said your self,do be debt to any one,accept the debt of love I thank you for these amazing promises to prosper my life. Dear Father,please bless me with this extra money so much need,so I can finally pay back all the people I owe and clear my debts. Thank you that you will bless me with all the money I need to meet all my needs and also enough to meet the desires of my heart. Dear Father,I do not want to be a single man any longer.I pray to you again,please let me be with this wonderful,beautiful woman who will marry me one day and we will have such a beautiful blessed relationship/marriage. Please take away these thoughts that I am NOT good enough for you to answer all my prayers....please renew my mind so I truly believe and feel and know I am good enough to have all my prayers answered. I pray it will be soon,very soon that all my prayers will manifest. I pray I will be who you want me to be. I pray for blessings onto my new private counselling practice,I ask,I seek,I knock in Jesus name,Amen .
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,782 posts

Posted May 03, 2013 - 2:12 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Love56 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Van

Van
  • 137 posts

Posted May 03, 2013 - 5:05 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Love56 Thanked This

#4 Flavia

Flavia
  • 3,319 posts

Posted May 03, 2013 - 5:12 AM

Life is full of twists and turns and sometimes we fall upon hard times. No matter what the circumstance we can rest in the fact that God is always faithful. He will hold us in the hollow of His hand and when we ask, He will help us through the hard times.You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;the mountains and hills will burst into song before you,and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:10-12.May God Answer This Pray As He said In His Word, That He will Answer When we Call unto him. Amen i pray

#5 Sportscanuk

Sportscanuk
  • 3,752 posts

Posted May 03, 2013 - 8:42 AM

Dear Heavenly Father: We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 184,516 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 2:06 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies