Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God thank you for having an Great day today.I'm ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tee Tee

Tee Tee
  • 280 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 9:37 PM

God thank you for having an Great day today.I'm grateful for my family, fav 4, my jobs training in the morning, and just blessed.I want to pray that I get a understanding for what for my jobs during training. Continue to blessed me God. I want pray for everyone in need and that you blessed them all with heart desires. I thank you again God couldn't thank you enough. - In Jesus name Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,010 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 9:37 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 twinkle

twinkle
  • 3,366 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 2:08 AM

may the heavenly father grant you according to his will in jesus name i pray

amen

#4 Tee Tee

Tee Tee
  • 280 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 11:08 AM

Thank you & God bless

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies