Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace; for ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 CountBlessings

CountBlessings
  • 637 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 10:46 AM

Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace; for your ever-lasting love and wisdom. Please have mercy, Dear Lord, on C and T and F... for each have goals and dreams, and each are fragile against the world's pressures. Lord, please bless them and guide them, please help them to live through You, and protect them, Dear Lord, from harm and evil. Lord Jesus, thank You, for your blessings. In Jesus' Great Name.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,476 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 10:53 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • CountBlessings Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 loveangel

loveangel
  • 3,469 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 10:58 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 lamb

lamb
  • 29,899 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 10:59 AM

#5 love27

love27
  • 804 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 11:12 AM

#6 shiny

shiny
  • 2,613 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 11:39 AM

#7 Liana256

Liana256
  • 11,701 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 12:05 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies