Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

need a miracle today to pay rent and children ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Posted October 03, 2012 - 3:54 AM

need a miracle today to pay rent and children school fees kids at home because of non payment please
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,476 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 3:54 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • MonicainNorway and Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,070 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 8:04 AM

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request that you have posted. God has heard your prayers and the prayers of others on your behalf. He will answer. Remember keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. One more thing…God is so in love with you.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, “Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally in every area of my life. Let the favor, peace, and protection of God rest upon me. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and burrow me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen!"

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#4 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,538 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 9:00 AM

Shalom Deborah! I will pray for you now....in Jesus Holy and mighty Name! Please hang in there! :heart2:
Everything is possible for You, God!

#5 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 9:57 AM

Father I pray that you would give wisdom and guidance in regard to finance. I pray that you would help them in their desperate situation. So that their children can return to school. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies