Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Lord, please help me. I need your guidance. ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 kaylanicolexo_*guest*

kaylanicolexo_*guest*

Posted October 02, 2012 - 7:16 PM

Dear Lord, please help me. I need your guidance. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Please show me the way. I'm putting everything in your hands; my life, my relationships, my work, my everything. Just tell me what to do Lord; I'm begging for your help.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,476 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 7:16 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 7:44 PM

Father you said if we will acknowledge you and all of our ways that you would direct our path. You said that your sheep know your voice. That is a promise that you made every born again believer. I pray that you would give her wisdom, guidance and divine direction. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

#4 Nomnac

Nomnac
  • 899 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 7:58 PM

Lord, hand your wisdom over to this child, show him the devine way to you Lord, Amen.

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,070 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 8:25 PM

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request that you have posted. God has heard your prayers and the prayers of others on your behalf. He will answer. Remember keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. One more thing…God is so in love with you.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, “Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally in every area of my life. Let the favor, peace, and protection of God rest upon me. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and burrow me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Edited by The Encourager, October 02, 2012 - 8:26 PM.

Posted October 02, 2012 - 8:43 PM

We firmly believe that You have heard our prayers and they are answered.

Though Jesus’ name, we claim this miracle for NOTHING is impossible with You.

We pray in agreement with each other that we will see Your glory and blessing.

Your restoration will be complete.

Praise God! Thank You Lord Jesus.

This we pray, AMEN.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies