Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please pray for my boyfriend, he is in jail ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 kandielovesya_*guest*

kandielovesya_*guest*

Posted October 01, 2012 - 10:32 PM

Please pray for my boyfriend, he is in jail & accused of burglary. Dear God, i pray that you have mercy on him. The way he talked to me was as if he was forced to do it. I don't think he did it. I am really depressed behind this & its starting to affect my everyday activities, for i haven't talked to him in so long. Please, i wish people could understand how it feels to have someone you love just taken out of your life without being able to talk to them or say goodbye. please Lord touch his soul & have mercy on him. Lord help him to stay out of trouble.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 155,822 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 10:32 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 136,064 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 10:34 PM

Child of God,
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request that you have posted. Remember God is in control. He has heard your prayer and in His timing He will answer. One more thing…God is so in love with you. Continue to pray and trust God to move on your behalf.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: * If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

#4 Bernie

Bernie
  • 9,773 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 10:50 PM

Trust in the Lord, He know your pain, Lord hear her prayers in Jesus name.Amen

Posted October 02, 2012 - 2:19 AM

God please, hear this prayer request and bless it according to your will. Father bless all who are connected to this prayer. May you guide, provide wisdom, protection, strength, and comfort to all connected to this prayer request Bless all of their needs. In Jesus name. Amen!

#6 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 12:24 PM

Father I pray that you would use this opportunity to draw this young man to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would create in him a clean heart and renew an upright spirit with him. Father you said if we will repent of our sin that you are faithful and just to forgive us. Although you are willing to forgive our sin. We still have to face the consequences of our actions. I pray that the prosecutor and the judge would have mercy on him. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies