Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord Help Us All

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dotty

Dotty
  • 1,544 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 4:55 AM

Help us Lord today to show the love You have given us. Let it show right in our faces, no matter what comes our way today.
I pray for all the requests on this sight, for all the ones who came here today to pray and ask for prayers. May we all find our answers thru You and Your word. Let us be there for one another.
Please give us strength, dear Lord to overcome any obstacles that block our way.
Thank You heavenly Father for waking me up and giving me a new day. Let me use this day to glorify Your name.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
  • adrianj and peaceful5 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 4:55 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • peaceful5 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 adrianj

adrianj
  • 349 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 6:29 AM

Amen, well said! Thank YOU GOD for always being there for us. May you hear our prayers and cries Father. Bring us the victory so you can have the honor, glory and praise you deserve. In Jesus name Amen.

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,257 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 8:21 AM

I just wanted you to know that I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Stay prayerful and please keep a heart of worship and thanksgiving unto the Lord. Sometimes we may forget to tell the Lord Thank You.

Let’s Pray…God thank You for answering my prayers. I love You Lord. God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Every member of my family (including Me, Myself, and I), all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me, Bless us all. Bless us exceeding, abundantly above all we have ever asked or dreamed. Bless us with what God desires for our life. And teach us how to appreciate and take care of everything that God has and will bless us with. Encourage and Strengthen us to live our lives shaped by the Word of God. Jesus teach us how to honor You, respect You and protect our relationship with You. Let us live our lives as an act of worship unto You. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer do the same for the writer of this prayer. Lord We All Need You. Save, Bless, Heal, Deliver, Encourage, and Protect Us All. Let the favor, wisdom, peace, and protection of God rest upon our lives. Amen!”

Jesus Loves You With His Life! That Is Something To Dance About!

God Is So In Love With YOU!
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#5 alfrediagrayking

alfrediagrayking
  • 952 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 9:01 AM

Hear thy servant's prayer father and bless this prayer warrior for her intercessory for the saints bless her in the mighty name of jesus

#6 Eugene

Eugene
  • 2,667 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 9:23 AM

You are in my prayers, Dotty!
Don Moen - Like Eagles
Last Updated Aug. 18, 2012 - 8:59 AM

#7 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,257 posts

Posted September 28, 2012 - 1:52 PM

I just want you to know I asked God to honor your prayer request that you posted. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “From this day forward and for the rest of our lives bless everyone I love and care about (including myself). Encourage Us. Bless Us. Protect Us. Deliver Us. Heal Us. Consume and burrow us in the chambers of Your heart that Your pulse becomes our pulse and Your thoughts become our thoughts. God we need You to consume our entire existence that we become all You made us to be and reflect Your perfection.God place your angels of protection all around us and our dwelling place. Let the favor and wisdom of God rest upon our lives. Let the love of God rest and rule in our homes and peace and prosperity rest in the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer do the same for the writer of this prayer and every member of this prayer site. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. ”
  • peaceful5 Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies