Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers about our ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Clairellen_*guest*

Clairellen_*guest*

Posted September 22, 2012 - 1:05 AM

Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers about our work. We still have the work and we are now in better hands. Thank you. Pls. pray for my troubled relationship. Pls pray too that I can see signs to hang on or let go, and have the courage to do it. Pls. pray that I can have a family away from my family, a husband who will treat us as a family of his own,I ask these in Jesus name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,346 posts

Posted September 22, 2012 - 1:05 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted September 22, 2012 - 8:11 AM

Father, you said if we will acknowledge you in all of our ways that you will direct our path. I pray that you would give the petitioner wisdom and divine direction. Regarding a relationship in their life. Scripture tells us that the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. I pray that you would lead and guide them in the direction. That they should go. For you have a plan and purpose for each of our lives. I pray that your purpose would be fulfilled in the life of your servant. I pray that you would bring in and to any relationship. That is harmful or hurtful in their life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 57,840 posts

Posted September 22, 2012 - 9:08 AM

God with all my heart in Jesus' name please hear this prayer request that has been posted. Let Your Will Be Done.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today, tomorrow, and always be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears.

Manifest Yourself in my life in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become reality, and my prayers be answered in ways that cause me to fulfill my God destiny. Today and every day of my life help me to make faith steps that bring me closer to my God destiny. I want my God destiny.

God cause me to grow in Your Word. Cause me to know and hear Your voice even clearer for myself. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. God bless me with excellent health, real peace, true joy, abundance, but most importantly real, true, and undying love for You, my Savior, and Lord, Jesus Christ. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about and, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You God for loving me and taking care of me. I Love You Lord. Amen!”

Be Encouraged & God Bless You,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#5 scfaith

scfaith
  • 197 posts

Posted September 22, 2012 - 9:56 AM

FATHER GOD WE THANKS YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS, AND WE ASK YOU TO FORGIVE US FOR OUR SINS AND HAVE MERCY UPON OUR SOULS .. ALL PRAISE AND GLORY ARE YOURS GOD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY THAT YOUR WILL BE DONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS WE PRAY AND STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS REQUEST ...AMEN AMEN..

Posted September 22, 2012 - 12:39 PM

We firmly believe that You have heard our prayers and they are answered.

Though Jesus’ name, we claim this miracle for NOTHING is impossible with You.

We pray in agreement with each other that we will see Your glory and blessing.

Your restoration will be complete.

Praise God! Thank You Lord Jesus.

This we pray, AMEN.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies