Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

I need a finacial blessing now today .I FEEL ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 lindabla_*guest*

lindabla_*guest*

Posted September 21, 2012 - 8:52 AM

I need a finacial blessing now today .I FEEL LIKE THE LORD HAS AREREADY MOVED AND I REFUSE TO THINK ANY THING ELSE BUT PLEASE JUST BELIEVE WITH ME:)
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,307 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 8:52 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 8:57 AM

Father, I thank you for being a God answers prayer. You said you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. I pray that you would hear this petition for financial assistance and meet them at the point of their need. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Posted September 21, 2012 - 10:11 AM

We firmly believe that You have heard our prayers and they are answered.

Though Jesus’ name, we claim this miracle for NOTHING is impossible with You.

We pray in agreement with each other that we will see Your glory and blessing.

Your restoration will be complete.

Praise God! Thank You Lord Jesus.

This we pray, AMEN.

#5 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,626 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 10:50 AM

God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted. God let Your perfect will be done.

A Prayer For YOU….God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the one who blessed me with this prayer. " In Jesus’ name I pray.

Be Encouraged,
Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies