Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Lord, Thank you for a blessed day. Thank ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nomnac

Nomnac
  • 899 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 3:22 PM

Dear Lord, Thank you for a blessed day. Thank you for all you have given me and allowed me to have. I ask you when you plan on restoring my marriage. I hope you thinking soon. I love you Lord and thank you for bringing Leslie into our lives. I know right now she is not here and I know at some point you will let her come back. I ask you Lord to talk with her, touch her and let her know it is ok to come back. I ask you Lord to please do this before our court date next week. Please hear me Lord. Please forgive my sins along with Leslie's sins, in Jesus Christs name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,010 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 3:22 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Nomnac Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,643 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 4:44 PM

Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request that you have posted. May God’s perfect will be done. God is in control. Trust Him. And always remember and don’t you ever forget, “Jesus Loves You.”

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
  • Nomnac Thanked This

Posted September 18, 2012 - 5:12 PM

Oh, God,

May we receive the consolations and divine aid from You.

Let us remember that Your nature is good and You care for us and our needs.

Nothing can truly harm us, for You are our Protector.

Let us patiently rely fully on You to meet all our needs within Your provision.

Secure our hearts and minds to recall Your good and perfect will.

Let us enter in a time when we are aware of Your presence.

Your grace has been and will be now all sufficient for us.

Amen and amen.

#5 mrwhiteguy75

mrwhiteguy75
  • 482 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 5:49 PM

Dear Lord, thank you for your blessings and healing you have done and are doing for this marriage and I pray you will bring this family back together soon with many blessings you have for them. in Jesus name, Amen.
  • Nomnac Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies