Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord, please help my son to find his way ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mothy123_*guest*

Mothy123_*guest*

Posted September 10, 2012 - 7:23 PM

Lord, please help my son to find his way to you. He told me that he doesn't believe in God and it crushed my spirit, but it also helped me realize that I need to grow closer to you. Please save him. Help him to know your son Jesus. I also ask for your help as my family is struggling to get by financially. Please pour out your blessing on us. With a grateful heart I pray in Jesus name, AMEN.

Edited by Mothy123, September 10, 2012 - 7:24 PM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,035 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 7:23 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,643 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 7:26 PM

God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted.

God is so in control. Trust HIM. Have Faith In God.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#4 scfaith

scfaith
  • 197 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 7:48 PM

Father God I bring this family before you this mother and son, Father God we pray for a turn around in this young man that he will be saved in Jesus name. That this family will be blessed in the name of Jesus, Father God i pray that you will break all barriers and that you will put your shield of protection around this family .. in Jesus name I pray... amen
  • Thanked This

#5 GodsWillNotMine

GodsWillNotMine
  • 740 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 7:56 PM

Dear Lord,
I pray that You do whatever it takes to bring his child to You. Please open his ears so he can finally hear You. Please open his eyes so he can finally see You. Please do whatever it takes to bring him to You. Please God. You promised that You would always provide for us. So I know that You will give this family what they need. Thank You for making this man a man who loves You and who loves prayer. In Jesus Name we pay, Amen. :-)

Edited by InLoveIHopeGODsWILLNOTMINE, September 10, 2012 - 7:57 PM.

#6 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 8:00 PM

Father, the Bible says that no one can come unless they are drawn of the father. I pray that you would draw this young man unto yourself. Giving him a hunger and thirst for righteousness. I pray that you would reveal yourself to him in a sweet an intimate way. For the Bible says that it is your will that every person to be saved. I pray you would remove anything and everything that would prevent him from accepting your gift of salvation. Soft in his heart. I pray in Jesus name Amen

Posted September 10, 2012 - 8:46 PM

In Jesus Name I pray for you and your son... That he will see the light of the holy spirit. And the spirit will lead him in the right direction in life...Please God forgive this son of yours and lead him , mold him, take him by the hand.....Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies