Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Financial Blessing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Posted September 10, 2012 - 3:41 PM

Heavenly Father,
We come before you today to ask for a financial blessing to improve our lives.

Our faith keeps us strong and we know you will provide for us and the people we love.
We ask for enough money to relieve our financial woes and ease this stress. Help us to pay our bills.

Give us the means to do your work and spread your love. We have so much to give if we were allowed the chance.

We hereby agree, according to Philippians 4:19 and Matthew 18:19, that we see in Your Word that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory. We are setting ourselves in agreement that our financial need is met according to Your Word.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,317 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 3:41 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 4:11 PM

Father I pray that you would bless this family meeting their financial needs. You said it was your will for us to prosper and be in health as our souls prosper. Father you said in Malachi chapter 3. When we are faithful in our tithes and offering. You said that there would be no lack in our house. Father you said that you would open the Windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that we cannot contain. Father you are the God of more than enough. I pray you would hear this cry and meet this need. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

#4 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,674 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 4:40 PM

God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted. Bless Your Children Lord Jesus. Bless us to mature in Your Word and our walk with You. Cause us to prosper as we walk in obedience to Your Word and Your Will for our lives.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

• Thanked This

#5 NELLYP_*guest*

NELLYP_*guest*

Posted September 10, 2012 - 6:18 PM

I pray that financial needs be met at this time and you Lord be glorify always, Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies