Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray For Me , Rebuke The Devil In The Name Of Jesus !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted September 10, 2012 - 10:28 AM

Father God ,
I ask you to give me the strength because every step I take I feel weak and lost . Father God I beg you to hold me and never let me go . Ever since I decided to live right and give my life to Christ , the enemy's attacks against me have strengthen and is distracting me from walking my path to righteousness . Father God I haven't talked to child's father since Friday and we've had no disputes & I feel he is struggling with something . I just pray that you reveal your self to him as well as myself ! Let us feel you & know that with you everything will be great ! I pray for marriage father God , I pray the family that I want so very bad comes together & I rebuke the devil in the mighty name of Jesus ! Leave us alone devil , I belong to you ! Thank you for every blessing you have given us , especially our happy and healthy baby father God I love you & I beg you the strength to keep seeking you ! In the name of Jesus I pray . Amen 
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 145,388 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 10:28 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 126,079 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 3:31 PM

God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Be Encouraged! God is in Control. Trust HIM!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

• Thanked This

Posted September 10, 2012 - 3:53 PM

We firmly believe that You have heard our prayers and they are answered.

Though Jesus’ name, we claim this miracle for NOTHING is impossible with You.

We pray in agreement with each other that we will see Your glory and blessing.

Your restoration will be complete.

Praise God! Thank You Lord Jesus.

This we pray, AMEN.

#5 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 6:01 PM

My sister. It is vitally important to spend ample time in the word of God. That is where a believers faith is strengthened and mind is renewed. The Bible says we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. However life and death is in the power of the tongue. You must be very careful over words that you speak. Make sure you speak strong positive biblical promises of God over your life. Remember that the just must live by faith. We cannot be moved by how things look, what we think or how we feel. It is about what we believe. The word of God has to be the final authority in your life for your situation to change. In Jesus name Amen

#6 Chris8_*guest*

Chris8_*guest*

Posted September 11, 2012 - 2:13 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies