Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

I have pulmonary fibrosis need a miracle cure my ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 rosey2265_*guest*

rosey2265_*guest*

Posted September 06, 2012 - 11:49 PM

I have pulmonary fibrosis need a miracle cure my name is Jose i am so weak and cough so much lost weight.. not hungry not eating well
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,315 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 11:49 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 11:55 PM

Father in heaven I am praying for this brother touch him by the fire of holy spirit and burn all the illness and weakness of his body grant perfect health and he will praise to your name!in Jesus name,Amen.

#4 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted September 07, 2012 - 12:00 AM

Father in heaven I am praying for your child touch him by the power of holy spirit and cast out all the illness and grant prefect health!in Jesus name,Amen.

Father in heaven I am praying for your child touch him by the power of holy spirit and cast out all the illness and grant prefect health!in Jesus name,Amen.

Posted September 07, 2012 - 8:25 AM

O God, the source of all health and healing.

Be near this one and the family during this time of recovery.

Although we know You are in control, there may be apprehensive about what must be faced.

You made us, loved us, and have provided the needed skill to perform a healing.

Sustain them by Your grace so that our strength and courage that will not fail;

Heal this one according to Your will.

Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies