Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 GaGirl

GaGirl
  • 151 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 11:14 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, you are so awesome, wonderful and marvelous. Thank you so much for your unconditional love, the mercy and grace you give so freely to us. Please Lord help us to acknowledge that we sin and to repent of our sins. Please forgive me. I know you are pure and you have no part of sin. Thank you for sending your only son Jesus Christ to save us and give to us eternal life. I know no one comes to the Father except through you, Jesus. Thank you Jesus for loving us so much that you gave your life on the cross to give us eternal life. Please help us to become stronger and fill us with your knowledge and wisdom. Please when we are studying your word let us comprehend and understand what you are telling us to do. Fill us with your Holy Spirit. I know Lord, you tell us to live in the world, but do not take part of the world. I know Father we can not live our life doing what we want to do, but we must live our life according to your word. Thank you for putting your shield around us. Thank you for keeping us wrapped in your loving arms. Jesus, I give all things to you. I know there are so many distractions everyday that we fail to acknowledge what we are doing not only to our self, but to others. Help us to overcome this. I need you to please heal the sickness that is not only in my family and friends, but in everyone in this world. I do not know all the needs of all people, but I know you do Jesus and I ask in your Holy name to please fulfill those miracle blessings we all need. Jesus, I trust, I have faith and I believe in you. I love you Jesus with all my heart. Thank you . Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,826 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 11:21 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • GaGirl Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Van

Van
  • 137 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 11:59 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • GaGirl Thanked This

#4 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted April 30, 2013 - 5:20 AM

i have prayed

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • GaGirl Thanked This

#5 Sportscanuk

Sportscanuk
  • 3,752 posts

Posted April 30, 2013 - 6:45 AM

Dear Heavenly Father: We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.
  • GaGirl Thanked This

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 184,701 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 11:14 PM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
  • GaGirl Thanked This

#7 reynanhernandez

reynanhernandez
  • 136 posts

Posted May 05, 2013 - 11:17 PM

Lord please hear our prayers and know we are sincere and long to be closer to you. In your son Jesus name amen.
  • GaGirl Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies