Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Heal Me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Posted August 28, 2012 - 8:02 PM

Father god i thank you for the life you have given me, i thank you for keeping me in good health, i thank you for my family, father god things have been happining in my health, and i ask that you intervene in my health, please pray and agree with me for the best healing i can get in my kidneys, and anything elsa going on in my body, some days my heart hurts, and my head hurts, some days my bp is high, i have lost a few pounds that i dont need to lose, pray that no more sickness come upon my body, pray that i stay well, pray for signs, wondors, and miracles to happen in my body, in the name of jesus, i plead the blood of jesus over my body, pray for holeness for my sprit .pray what ever this is going on in my body for it to stop, and go away right now, pray for peace in my life so i can sleep at night, father god i ask for your help so i can rest in you, father god i pray you free me from self doubt, fear, anxiety, nervousness, selfishness, father god cleans me of my sins, and help me to love you first, father god i pray for your perfect timing for the healing and the restoration of my marriage, i pray for miracles, upon miracles, to be upon me and my marriage, and life, father god keep helping me to renew my mind, pray i be release from this emotional bondage, father god you know i am real sick, i am the one in pain, and hurting, please have mercy on me, father god i ask for more self control, father god i ask that you open my husbands sprit, and i pray for new clean sprits, i pray for good things to happein in my life, and in my marriage, from this day on, in the name of jesus, father god i ask for patience to continue being nice, and careing, i ask you to lead me, change me, father god i ask for peace to fall upon me, and my situation, father god i ask you to anoint this marriage, and that satan give back everything he has stolen from us, in the name of jesus, please pray a hedge of protection over us, and let no weapon formed agaist me, are my marriage will ever prosper, in the name of jesus, father god i ask for wisdom, peace, favor, mercy, grace, over my situation today father god, father god i ask you to rejuvenate me, and restore me in my sprit. father god i ask you to directly intervene in my health, life, marriage, finances, today, i ask you to come in we need you. father god i ask and i pray that all strongholds, obstacles where ever they maybe in my life, to be removed out of my life, and my situation. in the name of jesus, i pray, please keep me in your prayes, keep me lifted up to jesus, please pray for a change, hope, healing, father god i thank you for what you are doing, and about to do, i thank you and i praise your name, to all of you i thank you for your prayer, and i pray god answer soon, in the name of jesus i pray amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted August 28, 2012 - 8:02 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,460 posts

Posted August 28, 2012 - 8:05 PM

God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name please honor this prayer request and let Your will be done. Let everything work out for the good.

Romans 8:28…And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Encourager Linda Flagg,
Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God is so in love with you!!!
  • Thanked This

#4 adrianj

adrianj
  • 349 posts

Posted August 28, 2012 - 9:00 PM

Father in Heaven hear our prayers. Im feeling the same as Tina Lord. Its as if we are playing out the same script of life. The pain in our hearts, bodies and spirits are being attacked by the enemy Spiritually and physically. Abba Father hear our cries for the devil has attacked our home. In the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST remove the heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh and give our spouses a new spirit within them. Let your mighty will be done Abba Father. Thank you for blessing me with life and my family. I praise and worship YOU GOD. In CHRIST JESUS Amen

Edited by adrianj, August 28, 2012 - 9:01 PM.

#5 Bernie

Bernie
  • 3,342 posts

Posted August 28, 2012 - 9:06 PM

Abba Father, please heal this person in Jesus Name Amen
  • Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies