Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Heavenly Father, Good morning! Thank you for waking me ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 rtc1

rtc1
  • 113 posts

Posted August 14, 2012 - 9:48 AM

Heavenly Father, Good morning! Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for long life and good health. Thank you for food on the table and a roof over our heads. I ask that you protect and bless all the unemployed and the sick and the afflicted in the hospital as well as the people who lost a love one. Give them peace, joy and comfort in their hearts. Lord, I am asking that you protect me and my family. Bless and protect my kids. They are back in school bless their minds. Give them wisdom, strength and understanding. I am still searching for employment Lord but I have left that all to YOU. You along have brought me this far, I trust in YOU Lord. Thank you for the many blessings. In Jesus' name I pray amen!
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted August 14, 2012 - 9:48 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • rtc1 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted August 14, 2012 - 10:01 AM

Abba Father, thank you for our brother whom is a blessing and a inspiration to us. Our Brother continues to give praise in his time of sadness and need. Lord, hear his cry and pour out your blessing on him and his family according to your will. I love you Lord and claim a job for my brother in Jesus name Amen.

#4 Angeline

Angeline
  • 6,652 posts

Posted August 14, 2012 - 10:17 AM

Lord, I pray for a job for this parent very soon. May You continue to bless and protect this family. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
  • Thanked This

Posted August 14, 2012 - 11:00 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Posted August 14, 2012 - 2:14 PM

Posted August 14, 2012 - 5:27 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies