Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Heavenly Father .. I ask you in Jesus mighty ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 isaac

isaac
  • 609 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 2:51 AM

Heavenly Father .. I ask you in Jesus mighty name to make a great financial miracle with me .. Open the gates of heaven upon my life .. Bless me financially more and more for the sake of your kingdom .. I confess that you blessed me in the past 7 years in incredible way .. I thank you from the depth of my heart about your tangible goodness you encompassed me with .. I am waiting you Lord to put me in higher financial category .. I am waiting great financial miracle from your hand my Lord .. Recommend your angels to work in this area in my life more and more .. Recommend your angels to open the doors for me and facilitate my way .. In Jesus mighty name ... Amen .. Isaac
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,848 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 2:58 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 11194332

• 73 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 3:12 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Sportscanuk

Sportscanuk
  • 3,752 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 5:01 AM

Dear Heavenly Father: We come to you lifting up this Dear One's needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.

#5 Thompson

Thompson
  • 1,983 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 6:12 AM

As you begin to read this know that God has already taken care of your concerns and worries. Allow me to pray over your situation at this present time. Peace be with you as from Now hence.I release confusion and backwardness into the operation of all satanic programmers working against your life, in the name of Jesus.Amen! God bless U.

#6 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 7:13 AM

dear lord i pray that you hear this plea,amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#7 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,466 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 8:15 AM

Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and of be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord. <><><><> Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!” <><><> Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies