Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Father, my dear Father in heaven. Please help me ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 carrieneeds help_*guest*

carrieneeds help_*guest*

Posted August 10, 2012 - 6:35 AM

Father, my dear Father in heaven. Please help me navigate through the maze of uncertainty in my life. Please save the marriage you orchestrated and is about to end. Please encourage me with a job to pay my bills and move closer to family. I feel so alone here. I need to feel your presence and be lifted up today. I am so weak and tired...and alone. Thank you for these circumstances as I know trials to grow me and help me learn. I love you, Father. I dearly love you.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted August 10, 2012 - 6:35 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • MonicainNorway Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 faithope

faithope
  • 2,061 posts

Posted August 10, 2012 - 6:47 AM

Dear Lord, please do Your mighty work in her situation and life, yes, Lord, touch her with Your loving Presence where she will come to intimately know her True Beloved...and if Carrie is not connected to a church, may she find the one that You want her to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

#4 NeedsAnotherInHISName

NeedsAnotherInHISName
  • 506 posts

Posted August 10, 2012 - 7:18 AM

I have prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Posted August 10, 2012 - 7:40 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 wp30327

wp30327
  • 1,139 posts

Posted August 10, 2012 - 7:54 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#7 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,538 posts

Posted August 10, 2012 - 10:57 AM

Åh, Abba Father, thank You for hearing her humble plea to you, and for healing, restoring and renewing their lives and marrige in every way! Take them back to the very first love for You, eachother and their neighbours, and supply all they need to servive and to serve You in Holiness and Godliness. Let Your loving will and plan be done in their lives, and give them will and strength to endure to the end of every trial and tests, as You do carry them now and will comfort and guide them through it all, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
Draw me nearer to Your loving heart, Father! :o)

You will make a way where it seems to be no way, God! :-)

Take me higher and higher to You, Lord! :o)

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies