Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank you Heavenly Father YHWH for all Your blessing ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted August 06, 2012 - 9:27 PM

Thank you Heavenly Father YHWH for all Your blessing and forgiveness. Thank you for Your your love and patience. Thank You for answering our prayers. Please help us to be patient and understanding as we wait for our prayers to be answered according to Your will in Your time. In Yahshua' name I pray, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 145,190 posts

Posted August 06, 2012 - 9:27 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • MonicainNorway Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted August 06, 2012 - 11:05 PM

Father I pray that you would give your child wisdom and guidance in understanding. I pray you would lead them into all truth and righteousness by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray Amen

#4 Eugene

Eugene
  • 2,780 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 5:21 AM

:jesus-sign:

Hope you will have a good day!
Praise the Lord!

#5 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,600 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 8:44 AM

Yes, help us to patiently wait on You, Abba Father, and for letting You do things Your Own way, in Jesus Name, Amen! You are AWESOME!

#6 GodAnswers

GodAnswers
  • 875 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 9:30 AM

Mighty God,
I pray You bless your people abundantly and above all that they ask of You; according to the riches in glory through the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies