Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God Please Intervene

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:13 PM

FATHER GOD I BLESS YOUR NAME, I LOVE YOU, I THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY, I THANK YOU FOR MY KIDS, FATHER GOD MY BATTLE IS STILL RAGEING IN MY MARRIAGE AND MY SITUATION, FATHER GOD REMOVE THIS WOMAN FROM MY HUSBANDS LIFE, SHE IS CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH MY HUSBAND SHE IS USEING HIM FOR MONEY ETC, THE DEVIL IS ALL OVER HIM AND I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS DEVIL RELEASE MY HUSBAND IN THE NAME OF JESUS HE IS DOING EVIL ACTS, PLANNING, DOING UNKIND THINGS, LIEING, HE IS NOT HIM SELF DEVIL RELEASE HIM NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS, FATHER GOD MANIFEST YOUR SELF TODAY AND STEP IN AND TURN THIS AROUND TODAY THANK YOU JESUS. SAT HIM FREE, AND BRING HIM HOME TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I PRAY AMEN, LOSE HIM NOW, LOSE HIM NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, STOP PLANS OF EVIL . STOP IT NOW, THE DOING, PLANNING, WORKING, SECRET'S, THE WEAOPNS OF EVIL, IN THE NAME OF JESUS STOP THEM, AND HIM, GOD, MY HUSBAND IS UP TO NO GOOD, AND HE NEEDS TO KNOW YOU ARE GOD! AND IT IS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY! IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I PLEA THE BLOOD OF JESUS, OVER MY SITUATION, AND THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL AND IS AT WORK IN MY SITUAION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS , PLEASE PRAY AND USE WEAPONS, OF PRAYER, WEAPONS OF A BRAKETHROUGH, ANY AND ALL WEAPONS GOD WILL ALLOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I NEED INTERCESSOR AND PRAYER WARRIORS TO INTERVENE WITH PRAYER AND COME AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS, AND HIS EVIL SPRITS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, PLEASE STAND IN AGRERMRNT WITH ME FOR THE DEVIL TO LOSE THIS POWER AND THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.,
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 155,981 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:13 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 NeedsAnotherInHISName

NeedsAnotherInHISName
  • 506 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:21 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Thanked This

#4 mrwhiteguy75

mrwhiteguy75
  • 482 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:21 PM

Dear Lord, Hear this prayer right now, and break the evil away from this situattion. Help all to know that you are a God who loves people who love and seek you. Heal this marriage and this family soon, in Jesus name I ask, AMEN.
  • Thanked This

#5 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:47 PM

Father you are a present help in the time of trouble. I pray you would make your presence known in this family's situation. You said that marriage is honorable. You made a promise to protect it because it is made a covenant. I pray that you would swiftly deal with this adulterous woman interfering bringing division within this marriage. You said what you have joined together let no one put asunder. I pray father that you would swiftly dispose of her. I pray that you would deliver her husband from the spirit of adultery. May he have desire for his wife and her only. Father I know you're a God of restoration and new beginnings. I pray just like the prodigal son. I pray that this husband would come back to his family mentally and physically. I pray that you would rekindle the passion between this husband and wife. You said no weapon formed against us would prosper. I pray that you would remove every demonic force working against the family. I plead the blood of Jesus over the family. I pray that this wife would not become weary in well doing. I pray that you would continue to strengthen her giving her courage daily. I pray that you would heal the brokenness in her heart. I pray you would continue to lead and guide her by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

#6 Camassulack_*guest*

Camassulack_*guest*

Posted August 03, 2012 - 6:06 PM

Posted August 03, 2012 - 9:16 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies