Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

I am blessed and cannot be cursed. Every tongue ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tulip_*guest*

Tulip_*guest*

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:10 PM

I am blessed and cannot be cursed. Every tongue that rises up against me has been utterly and completely cast down. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. In the name of Jesus, amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 162,016 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:10 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 5:49 PM

Father I pray that you would plant a hedge of protection around her. I pray that no harm or danger would befall her. I plead the blood of Jesus over her life. I pray you would give your angels charge over her life. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

#4 Camassulack_*guest*

Camassulack_*guest*

Posted August 03, 2012 - 6:07 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Posted August 03, 2012 - 9:18 PM

#6 MonicainNorway

MonicainNorway
  • 5,603 posts

Posted August 04, 2012 - 10:47 AM

#7 M3RCY_*guest*

M3RCY_*guest*

Posted August 04, 2012 - 10:57 AM

Lord please hear her cry lord. Yea though we walk through the very shadow of death you said you would be there with us. So lord please protect her going in and her going out. Lord put up a hedge of protection around her and shut up the mouths of those who would speak against her. I ask your name amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies