Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

May the Lord of Heavens bless U abundantly! I am ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tsegaye_*guest*

Tsegaye_*guest*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 8:33 PM

May the Lord of Heavens bless U abundantly!
I am suffering from hyperthyroidism and gastritis and would like 2 be healed in Jesus mighty name. Please pray for me.
Secondly, my son and daughter need 2 join us z family here @ z US. My son, Michael needs victory both spiritually and carnally both on his work and his daily life. My daughter, Haimanot needs 2 join us here at US and needs 2 get married as she is in her early 30s. My second son, Aklile and my last daughter, Bethel need 2 win win some scholarships and this year's University tuition, as a parent we cannot assist them financially.
Finally, my husband is suffering from diabetic and related sickness. Please pray for all of us 2 be healed and and to get break through.
Stay blessed.
Ejigayehu Shenkut
My email address is twodajo@yahoo.com and,
my telephone # is (206)725-1846
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,647 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 8:33 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted August 02, 2012 - 9:04 PM

Call upon me in the day of trouble I will deliver you and you shall glorify me

#4 Eden Lozande_*guest*

Eden Lozande_*guest*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 9:23 PM

yes, sister. it is very important for mothers like us to go and ask for prayers from brethren. God is able. he is very much willing to attend to all our needs. he will surely heal your husband just like the blind man experienced. There is power in the Name of Jesus Christ. Hold on to His promises through His Word. Nothing is impossible with God. All things are possible so His name would be glorified.

i am praying right now that God by His Almihgty hands that your needs would be met. Blessings on the family. Desires to glorify God would manifest in your lives as a family. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

#5 GodsWillNotMine

GodsWillNotMine
  • 740 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 9:28 PM

Dear Lord,
Please just heal this person and take away all pain. Please bring their family together. Please bring Michael closer to You and help him with his employment. Please help Haimanot find her husband because he is out there. Please help him be a man of God. Please also help her other children get scholarships so they can get an education. Please also heal her husband. Please just get them through this tough time. Thank You so much for making this person a person who loves You and believes in prayer. In Jesus's Name we pray, Amen.

#6 comrade

comrade
  • 1,130 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 9:50 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Watch these videos and educate yourself so that you can heal yourself.
For Hypothyroidism Watch this

For diabetes watch this

Edited by comrade, August 02, 2012 - 9:55 PM.

#7 Eugene

Eugene
  • 2,667 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 2:42 AM

May the Lord wrap his loving arms around you today, comfort you and cover you with love and peace.

The power of Jesus Christ that dwells in us is always greater the anything that comes against us

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies