Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear God, Help me to straighten out my financial problems. ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 JamesJ_*guest*

JamesJ_*guest*

Posted August 01, 2012 - 1:27 PM

Dear God,
Help me to straighten out my financial problems. I have a very serious financial problem with an $4500.00 repair bill overdue. There are very serious repercussions if I cannot get this paid. The pressure of owing this is overwhelming. I am fasting and praying everyday that a miracle will happen and I am able to find a way to get this bill paid.
I place this need before you God, knowing that You will guide me to a good solution. Please grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit and help me to remember that You have everything under Your control and I have nothing to fear or worry. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,292 posts

Posted August 01, 2012 - 1:27 PM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Mirth_*guest*

Mirth_*guest*

Posted August 01, 2012 - 1:40 PM

Mark 11:21-24

21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”"

Time to give thanks!

#4 Mirth_*guest*

Mirth_*guest*

Posted August 01, 2012 - 1:46 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Posted August 01, 2012 - 2:15 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 w8onhim

w8onhim
  • 7,092 posts

Posted August 01, 2012 - 3:17 PM

Father you are a present help in the time of trouble. You said you would provide all of our needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I pray that you would give wisdom guidance and direction to your child. You gave us a promise in Psalms 138:8 " The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: your mercy, O LORD, endures forever: forsake not the works of your own hands. If something is concerning us father it is concerning you.

I pray that you would bring a speedy remedy, to the situation. For I know you have given divine promises to your children that are faithful in tithes and offerings. You said that we would not have lack in our house. You said you would open up the Windows of heaven, and pour out a blessing that we can not contain. Father you told us that the just shall live by faith. So I pray that they will wait with anticipation for the manifestation of his miracle. For we know you are able to do exceeding and abundantly above all we can ask or think. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

#7 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 59,497 posts

Posted August 04, 2012 - 1:12 PM

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is in control. Trust Him. God is so in Love with YOU!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies