Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

oh heavenly father thank you for allowing, and blessing ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Posted July 28, 2012 - 6:03 PM

oh heavenly father thank you for allowing, and blessing my family and myself to wake up and see another day ! THANK YOU! I want to say thank you to everyone who have prayed for me the past few week's, i am grateful, at this time i am still struggling in my situation. father god things are being done and we both know it is not right. father god hold my heart in your hands, i pray in the name of jesus things get better and it want be to much longer! in the name of jesus i decree and declare satan i rebuke you RIGHT NOW! in the name of jesus ! i rebuke you satan from my life, and my marriage, right now, in the name of jesus, father god ! i decree and declare a hedge of thorns are place around me, and my situaion at all times to protect me and keep me away from all evil, dangers, harm, hurts. father god i decree and declare your grace, mercy, forgiveness,. peace, i decree and declare you sit in my husbands heart, and mind, and in his soul. i decree and declare you are doing a work in him and is given his harden heart a heart of flesh today, i decree and decare i am covered in the blood of jesus, and healed in side, and out, from the nagative words, acts, and evil acts, works, influnances planning,and false accusation. father god i decree and declare with all your power you break this evil stronghold that the enenmy is coming against me with. i decree and declare satan you have lost your power in my situation today! i decree and declare a breakthrough father god, and it will come with a super natural miracle in the healing, of my body and in my finances, and a breakthrougjh in my marriage to be healed and restored, in the name of jesus ! i pray that god will manifest his self and step in and intervene today, father god i thank you for what you are doing, in the back ground of my situation. father god i decree and declare you will show your self to me on this day, almghty god ! i need you right now ! today ! to show up and show out and turn things around for the better, father god i know you hear my voice, i know you are answering my prayer, i receive it, i claim it, i believe it. father god RELEASE, RELEASE RELEASE IT TODAY ! father god i am standing still with a quite, and gentle sprit waiting on you, father god i thank you, and i bess your name ! please keep praying for me, keep me lifred up to jesus, please say an extra pray for us, i am praying for you all as well, please pray that god intervene, and answers soon. please pray for new clean sprits, sprits of healing for me and every one that is hurting in there bodys, marriages, jobs, homes, familys, in the name of jesus i pray ! amen !
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,454 posts

Posted July 28, 2012 - 6:03 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Camassulack_*guest*

Camassulack_*guest*

Posted July 28, 2012 - 8:47 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 mrwhiteguy75

mrwhiteguy75
  • 482 posts

Posted July 28, 2012 - 9:03 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies