Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

New Home For My Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tania_*guest*

Tania_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2012 - 6:55 PM

My family and I have been searching for a new home to rent before our new baby arrives. We have had no luck finding something suitable in our price range until today. I found the most beautiful perfect home for my family and is very affordable. There was a bunch of other folks that came to view it as well and I'm not saying they don't deserve it either but My family desperately needs to move. I just ask that you please pray for us and I hope God will answer my prayers if he feels it is the right place to raise my family.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,973 posts

Posted July 25, 2012 - 6:55 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 comrade

comrade
  • 1,130 posts

Posted July 25, 2012 - 8:15 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Tania_*guest*

Tania_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2012 - 9:00 PM

Thank you

#5 younus bhatti

younus bhatti
  • 2,990 posts

Posted July 25, 2012 - 9:17 PM

Dear father God all the blessing came from you in our lives,please father hear your daughter prayer's prayer and show your will and lead them according to this!in Jesus name,Amen.

#6 Umbleforest_*guest*

Umbleforest_*guest*

Posted July 25, 2012 - 9:42 PM

Lord I'm praying that this couple find a suitable place for their children to live. If this is the house for them, thy will not ours be done. In Jesus name, amen.

#7 flora

flora
  • 8,013 posts

Posted July 25, 2012 - 9:54 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies